Façade Cladding Risk Assessments
Over the past few years, façade cladding as an aesthetic design feature on low and high rise buildings has become widely used. Cladding is typically an aluminium composite panel with a combustible polyethylene core which is highly flammable, although it can comprise any building material which is attached to the façade of a building.
The fire safety risk of cladding is quite high, and as such the review and development of an effective building design is crucial to promote a safe building environment.
Lote Consulting has been involved in a multitude of cladding projects, in both the design and rectification / replacement stages. These range from the design of a compliant façade system on a stadium to fire risk assessments of building façades on high rise commercial and residential buildings.
2-4 Burbank PlBaulkham Hills, NSW
The HydeSydney, NSW
McDonald Jones StadiumBroadmeadow, NSW
- 11 Help St, Chatswood NSW
- 6 Figtree Dr, Sydney Olympic Park NSW
- Wallsend Diggers RSL, Newcastle NSW
- 1 Smith St, Parramatta NSW
- 118 Church St, Parramatta NSW
- 32 Moggill Rd, Indooroopilly QLD
- McDonald Jones Stadium, Broadmeadows NSW
- Hillsong Church, Norwest NSW
- The Hyde, Sydney NSW
- Maronite College, Harris Park Sydney, NSW
- HCF House, Sydney NSW