University of Tech and DesignSingapore
University of SydneyCamperdown, NSW
Western Grammar SchoolPlumpton, NSW
- University of Sydney - Central Building, NSW
- University of Sydney - Madsen Building, NSW
- UTS Faculty of Engineering and IT, Sydney, NSW
- UTS Faculty of Business, Sydney, NSW
- Kambala Early Learning Centre, Rose Bay, NSW
- Future Stars Early Learning Centre, Pymble, NSW
- Kolling Institute, North Shore, Sydney
- University of Newcastle - Shortland Union Building, Newcastle, NSW
- University of UNSW - Faculty of Business & Law, Sydney, NSW
- ANU Hedley Bull Centre for World Politics, Kambala, ACT
- Singapore Institute of Management, Singapore
- Trinity Grammar School, Summer Hill, NSW
- Newington College, NSW
- SCEGGS, Darlinghurst, NSW
- Loreto Convent, Normanhurst, NSW
- Ascham School, Edgecliff, NSW
- Kings School, Carlingford, NSW
- St Anne's College, Kialla, VIC
- Maronite College, Harris Park Sydney, NSW
- Curtin Chemistry Centre, Perth, NSW
- Boothe Childcare Centre, Bexley, NSW
- Singapore University of Technology & Design, Singapore
Fire Safety Value
The primary consideration for educational facilities is ensuring that the balance between the architectural vision and fire safety are maintained, such that one does not have a detrimental impact on the other.
Schools are often attractive targets for a variety of crimes, including from the students at those schools themselves. In recent years, we have also unfortunately seen many tragedies occur at these sites internationally, related to terrorism concerns. Given this context, it is vital that schools be appropriately equipped with regards to security.
Our Fire Experience
Lote has been involved with early learning centres, schools, and unviversities ensuring that the architect's vision is maintained whilst maintaining a level of fire safety that is compliant with the Building Codes of Australia.
Our Security Experience
Lote has worked with a variety of schools and educational policy-makers, including Australian government bodies, to find the right balance and avoid over-securitising. We are committed to developing the most effective and unobtrusive methods, in order to provide safer schooling environments where children can develop into the leaders of tomorrow.