Renewable Energy, Power and Storage
Fire Safety Value
The increased shift in energy solutions that do not rely on fossil fuels and growing need to maintain energy supply has seen the increase in renewable energy sources and large scale battery installations. However, with these new systems unique fire hazards are introduced that may impact on occupants and fire brigade intervention.
As the world moves towards cleaner methods of energy generation, large-scale infrastructure projects generate and store energy and ensure its reliable delivery to the electricity grid. Ensuring that these services are not at adverse risk from crime, cybercrime or terrorism is critical.
Our Fire Experience
Renewable energy and energy storage systems and the hazards they present are not widely considered within the relevant building regulations due to the niche nature of these projects and the unique hazards they present. Lote is experienced with working through these hazards with relevant stakeholders to develop a design that considers both occupant life safety and fire brigade intervention.
Our Security Experience
Renewable Energy, Power and Storage projects are challenging from a security perspective as they exist in a variety of geographic contexts and are at risk from a variety of threats including crime, cybercrime, and terrorism. Lote understands this risk profile and prepares an appropriate security response, tailored to the site and the specific risk context of its location and type.
Crudine Wind FarmMudgee, NSW
Noor Energy Solar FarmDubai, UAE
TransGrid SubstationHaymarket, NSW
- RCR-Tomlinson Solar Plant, Greenough River, WA
- RCR-Tomlinson Solar Plant, Claremont, WA
- RCR-Tomlinson Solar Plant, Haughton, Queensland
- RCR-Tomlinson Solar Plant, Wemen, VIC
- Energy Australia City East Cable Tunnel, NSW
- Energy Australia Substation, North Sydney, NSW
- Energy Australia Cable Fire Protection Study, NSW
- BP Solar, Sydney, NSW
- Ausgrid Substation, Summer Hill, NSW
- RailCorp Traction Substation, NSW
- Crudine Wind Farm Facility, Mudgee, NSW
- BP Solar Frederick, Maryland, USA
- BP Solar Bangalore, Electronics City II, India
- BP Solar Tres Cantos, Madrid, Spain
- Noor Energy Solar Farm, Dubai, UAE