Dar Ibn Abbas Learning CentreCondell Park, NSW
Paddington Uniting ChurchPaddington, NSW
Punchbowl MosquePunchbowl, NSW
- Hillsong Church, Norwest, NSW
- Daar Ibn Abbas, Condell Park, NSW
- Qubaa Islamic Centre, Mount Druitt, NSW
- AIM Mosque, Punchbowl, NSW
- Parramatta Mosque, Parramatta, NSW
- Masjid Darul Imaan, Rockdale, NSW
- Canberra Islamic Centre, Belconnen, ACT
- Paddington Uniting Church, Paddington, NSW
- MWA Women's Refuge, Lakemba, NSW
- UAMA Centre, Greenacre, NSW
- Muhammadi Welfare Centre, Kemps Creek, NSW
- Sir Moses Montefiore Synagogue, Randwick, NSW
- Samoan Christian Church, Lugarno, NSW
- Spicers Retreat Chapel, Cessnock, NSW
- LMA Community Hall, Greenacre, NSW
Fire Safety Value
Places of Worship much like other assembly buildings facilitate the gathering of a large number of occupants in relatively small spaces. Hence, effective fire safety designs are necessary to promote safe conditions for evacuation.
Place of Worship can be susceptible to many forms of crime – for example vandalism or theft. In addition to simple malicious intent and monetary gain, these developments may also face crime resultant from religious or ethnic animosity, or be the target of more extreme attacks such as terrorism.
Our Fire Experience
Lote has been involved with places of worship, ensuring that the architect's vision is maintained whilst maintaining a level of fire safety that is compliant with the Building Codes of Australia.
Our Security Experience
While the risk of a malicious attack as opposed to common crime remains low, at Lote we believe that combining intelligent and cost-effective security design that plans for a broad range of potential risks is the most effective way to ensure that such developments – and those who frequent them – remain safe and secure.