Landmark SquareHurstville, NSW
Spicers RetreatPotts Point, NSW
The Star HotelSydney, NSW
- Spicers Hunter Valley, Cessnock, NSW
- Kirribilli Avenue, 106 Kirribilli Rd, NSW
- Stamford Cosmopolitan, Double Bay, NSW
- Stamford Residences, The Rocks, NSW
- Travelodge Bankstown, Sydney, NSW
- Alula Apartments, Lachlan St, Waterloo, NSW
- Quest Maitland, Maitland, NSW
- The Kaz Tower, 273-279 Sussex St, Sydney NSW
- Skyrise, Parramatta, NSW
- Fairmont Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Seawoods Integrated Development, Mumbai India
- Hilton, Fiji
Fire Safety Value
Hotels offer accommodation to large amounts of people who are unfamiliar with their surroundings and fire safety engineering design and strategies are developed to provide the occupants within the hotel a design that will maximise occupant safety in the event of a fire.
Hotels are frequented by a variety of clients and often host events and functions. It is necessary for all rooms and areas to be secure, and that the hotel staff are able to maintain access control and surveillance in all hotel spaces. No unauthorised access should be allowed, and crimes such as theft and vandalism must be considered as likely risks to account for.
Our Fire Experience
The Lote Team have developed fire safety strategies for Accommodation-based developments ranging from single-storey right through to forty-three-storey high rise buildings, and everything in-between. We ensure the design team can realise their vision for the project while still achieving a level of compliance with the overarching building code.
Our Security Experience
Hotels must ensure they can offer their clients a safe and secure experience, where security measures are clearly understood and provide minimum impediment to the functionality of the site. Securing sites in this manner relies mainly upon access control and surveillance considerations, and Lote has experience in negotiating the functional and aesthetic requirements of Hotels to make this possible.