Residential and Mixed Use
Evolve ApartmentsLiverpool, NSW
Kaz Tower Sussex StSydney, NSW
- Cove, Mindarie St, Lane Cove, NSW
- La Vie, 33 Chandos St, St Leonards, NSW
- Albury, 684-690 Dean St, NSW
- Ventus Thomas St, Parramatta, NSW
- Cavallo, 47-53, Anzac Pde, Kingsford, NSW
- Kaz Tower, 273 Sussex St, Sydney, NSW
- The Hamilton, 464 Hume St, Albury, NSW
- Luxe Waterloo, 25-27 Lachlan St, Waterloo, NSW
- Alula Apartments, 25-27 Lachlan St, Waterloo
- Stamford Cosmopolitan Apartments, Double Bay, NSW
- Bouvardia Apartments, Asquith, NSW
- Kildare's Corner, Kildare Rd, Blacktown, NSW
- Carinya Gardens, Carinya St, Blacktown, NSW
- 697 Anzac Pde, Maroubra, NSW
- Aspect, Park Avenue, Waitara, NSW
- Evolve, 1-5 Bathurst St, Liverpool, NSW
- Borrowdale, Waitara, NSW
- 106 Kirribilli Ave, Kirribilli, NSW
- 822 Windsor Rd, Rouse Hill, NSW
- Ventus, 6/88 Beach St, Coogee, NSW
Fire Safety Value
Residential and mixed use facilities require efficient coordination from the schematic design phase through to construction and commissioning. Considering fire safety from an early stage allows developers to optmise buidling services as they are created, reducing costs, increasing efficiency, and improving building life-span.
The Lote Team is at the forefront of designing better living spaces for the future, beginning with a commitment to security and functionality through the entire project lifecycle.
Our Fire Experience
The Lote Team have developed comprehensive fire safety strategies for residential buildings ranging from single-storey right through to forty-three-storey high rise buildings, and everything in-between. We ensure the design team can realise their vision for the project while still achieving a level of compliance with the overarching building code.
Our Security Experience
From small residential developments to commercial and residential precincts, Lote has experience across all kinds of developments in the Residential and Mixed-Use spaces. Our risk-managed approach harmonises security measures with functionality, aesthetic appeal and cost in order to secure your development without becoming onerous or transforming your vision for the project.